[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Some questions about Ironic service

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Dec 11 14:20:38 UTC 2014

I would hope yes to all, but there is a lot of hard work there. Some things there require neutron to configure physical switches. Some require a guest agent in the image to get cinder working, or cinder controlled hardware. And all require developers interested enough in making it happen.

No time frame on any of it.

Thanks,
Kevin