[openstack-dev] People of OpenStack (and their IRC nicks)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Dec 10 21:01:42 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-10 10:39:36 -0800 (-0800), Stefano Maffulli wrote:
[...]
> A better way to solve this would be to link directly gerrit IDs to
> openstack.org profile URL but I have no idea how that would work.
> Gerrit seems only to show full name and email address as a
> fly-over, when you hover on the reviewer/owner name in the UI.

I suppose a Javascript overlay to place REST query calls to the
member system might be an option down the road, but there will be
opposition to that as long as that system is not maintained by the
Infra team. Also, keep in mind that it's possible to have a Gerrit
account without having a Foundation account (though once Gerrit's
authenticating via openstackid.org that should also be tractable).
--
Jeremy Stanley