[openstack-dev] [nova][docker][containers][qa] nova-docker CI failing a lot on unrelated nova patches

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Dec 10 13:54:03 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-10 06:37:02 -0500 (-0500), Sean Dague wrote:
> I know that periodic jobs can do this kind of notification, if you
> ask about it in #openstack-infra there might be a solution there.
[...]

E-mail reporting in Zuul is currently implemented pipeline-specific,
so the nova-docker tests would need to be in their own job in a
dedicated pipeline with reporting set to the relevant contact
address. This may be an excessive level of overhead, so we should
have a separate infra discussion on whether that's a realistic
solution, or whether it's worth looking at new Zuul functionality to
tack E-mail reporting addresses onto specific jobs in arbitrary
pipelines.
--
Jeremy Stanley