[openstack-dev] People of OpenStack (and their IRC nicks)

Matthew Gilliard matthew.gilliard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 10:46:12 UTC 2014

Sometimes, I want to ask the author of a patch about it on IRC.
However, there doesn't seem to be a reliable way to find out someone's
IRC handle.  The potential for useful conversation is sometimes
missed.  Unless there's a better alternative which I didn't find,
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/People seems to fulfill that purpose,
but is neither complete nor accurate.

  What do people think about this? Should we put more effort into
keeping the People wiki up-to-date?  That's a(nother) manual process
though - can we autogenerate it somehow?

  Matthew