[openstack-dev] [oslo.messaging] ZeroMQ driver maintenance next steps

Li Ma skywalker.nick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 04:25:49 UTC 2014

Hi all, I tried to deploy zeromq by devstack and it definitely failed
with lots of problems, like dependencies, topics, matchmaker setup, etc.
I've already registered a blueprint for devstack-zeromq [1].

Besides, I suggest to build a wiki page in order to trace all the
workitems related with ZeroMQ. The general sections may be [Why ZeroMQ],
[Current Bugs & Reviews], [Future Plan & Blueprints], [Discussions],
[Resources], etc.

Any comments?

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/devstack/+spec/zeromq

cheers,