[openstack-dev] [cinder] HA issues

John Griffith john.griffith8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:28:09 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Dulko, Michal <michal.dulko at intel.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>

> At the summit during crossproject HA session there were multiple Cinder
> issues mentioned. These can be found in this etherpad:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-crossproject-ha-integration
>

> Is there any ongoing effort to fix these issues? Is there an idea how to
> approach any of them?

Thanks for the nudge on this, personally I hadn't seen this.  So the
items are pretty vague, there are def plans to try and address a
number of race conditions etc.  I'm not aware of any specific plans to
focus on HA from this perspective, or anybody stepping up to work on
it but certainly would be great for somebody to dig in and start
flushing this out.