[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [RFC] Floating IP idea solicitation and collaboration

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Sun Dec 7 22:04:41 UTC 2014

Ryan,

I have been working with the L3 sub team in this direction.  Progress has
been slow because of other priorities but we have made some.  I have
written a blueprint detailing some changes needed to the code to enable the
flexibility to one day run glaring ups on an l3 routed network [1].  Jaime
has been working on one that integrates ryu (or other speakers) with
neutron [2].  Dvr was also a step in this direction.

I'd like to invite you to the l3 weekly meeting [3] to discuss further.
I'm very happy to see interest in this area and have someone new to
collaborate.

Carl

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/88619/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125401/