[openstack-dev] [Horizon] REST API split and new requirements.txt

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 06:26:26 UTC 2014

Hi all, just to let you know that on request from Thai I split the REST API
change into two:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136676
  - original change which just has the base code

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/139532
  - keystone specifics

The identity WIP should now base itself off the second change.

I've also submitted a change (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/139284/)
with the new angular dependencies to go in requirements.txt, based on a
couple of xstatic packages I created today. Also created a change for
global-requirements as well. Eventually those will be superseded by bower,
but for now it's xstatic. If anyone would like to be added to PyPI to be
able to update those xstatic packages, please ask.

     Richard