[openstack-dev] [diskimage-builder] Tracing levels for scripts (119023)

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 23:48:07 UTC 2014

On 12/04/2014 05:41 AM, Clint Byrum wrote:
> What if the patch is reworked to leave the current trace-all-the-time
> mode in place, and we iterate on each script to make tracing conditional
> as we add proper logging?

I have run [1] over patchset 15 to keep whatever was originally using
-x tracing itself by default.  I did not do this originally because it
seems to me this list of files could be approximated with rand(), but
it should maintain the status quo.

-i

[1] https://gist.github.com/ianw/71bbda9e6acc74ccd0fd