[openstack-dev] [nova][docker][containers][qa] nova-docker CI failing a lot on unrelated nova patches

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Dec 4 21:31:59 UTC 2014

This came up in the nova meeting today, I've opened a bug [1] for it.
Since this isn't maintained by infra we don't have log indexing so I
can't use logstash to see how pervasive it us, but multiple people are
reporting the same thing in IRC.

Who is maintaining the nova-docker CI and can look at this?

It also looks like the log format for the nova-docker CI is a bit weird,
can that be cleaned up to be more consistent with other CI log results?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova-docker/+bug/1399443

Matt Riedemann