[openstack-dev] [nova] V3 API support

Pasquale Porreca pasquale.porreca at dektech.com.au
Thu Dec 4 13:16:44 UTC 2014

v3 API is now moving to v2.1, but the definition of the api module and
the json schema for v2.1 still go on v3 folder. I posted a question
about v2 vs v3 API on this mailing list not long ago and got useful tips
by Christopher Yeoh, maybe it will be useful for you too to give at
check at them:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-November/050711.html

On 12/04/14 13:50, Sergey Nikitin wrote:
> Hi, Christopher,
>
> I working on API extension for instance tags
> (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/128940/). Recently one reviewer
> asked me to add  V3 API support. I talked with Jay Pipes about it and
> he told me that V3 API became useless. So I wanted to ask you and our
> community: "Do we need to support v3 API in future nova patches?"

Pasquale Porreca

DEK Technologies
Via dei Castelli Romani, 22
00040 Pomezia (Roma)