[openstack-dev] [TripleO] CI report : 1/11/2014 - 4/12/2014

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 11:51:01 UTC 2014

A month since my last update, sorry my bad

since the last email we've had 5 incidents causing ci failures

26/11/2014 : Lots of ubuntu jobs failed over 24 hours (maybe half)
- We seem to suffer any time an ubuntu mirror isn't in sync causing hash
mismatch errors. For now I've pinned DNS on our proxy to a specific
server so we stop DNS round robining

21/11/2014 : All tripleo jobs failed for about 16 hours
- Neutron started asserting that local_ip be set to a valid ip address,
on the seed we had been leaving it blank
- Cinder moved to using  oslo.concurreny which in turn requires that
lock_path be set, we are now setting it

8/11/2014 : All fedora tripleo jobs failed for about 60 hours (over a
weekend)
- A url being accessed on  https://bzr.linuxfoundation.org is no longer
available, we removed the dependency

7/11/2014 : All tripleo tests failed for about 24 hours
- Options were removed from nova.conf that had been deprecated (although
no deprecation warnings were being reported), we were still using these
in tripleo

as always more details can be found here
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-breakages

thanks,
Derek.