[openstack-dev] How to get openstack bugs data for research?

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Wed Dec 3 23:42:09 UTC 2014

You can download a database dump with (hopefully) information for all
Launchpad tickets corresponding to OpenStack, already organized and
ready to be queried:

http://activity.openstack.org/dash/browser/data/db/tickets.mysql.7z

(linked from
http://activity.openstack.org/dash/browser/data_sources.html )

It is a 7z-zipped file with includes a MySQL dump of the actual
database, produced by Bicho (one of the tools in MetricsGrimoire). It is
updated daily.

You can just feed it to MySQL, and start to do your queries. There is
some information about Bicho and the database schema used at

https://github.com/MetricsGrimoire/Bicho/wiki

https://github.com/MetricsGrimoire/Bicho/wiki/Database-Schema

Please, let me know if you need further info.

Saludos,

	Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com
/me at Twitter: https://twitter.com/jgbarah