[openstack-dev] [nova] [libvirt] enabling per node filtering of mempage sizes

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Wed Dec 3 16:37:15 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel thanks for your feedback.

After reading up a little more
http://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ops/content/scaling.html#segragation_methods
I now understand your original suggestion.

I believe that if the operator  associates the aggregate directly to the flavor
As you suggested that yes this will cover my use case too as the tenant is selecting availability zones
Not host aggregates.

Sorry I had misconstrued the relationship between availability zones and host aggregates.
I believed that there was a one to one mapping ,so when you select an availability zone you were
Selecting the host aggregate directly.

Regards
Sean.