[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Nailgun] Web framework

Nikolay Markov nmarkov at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 3 15:58:38 UTC 2014

A month or two ago I started gathering differencies between Flask and
Pecan, let's take a look at technical details. Maybe there are some
things that are already fixed in current versions of Pecan, feel free
to comment. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QR7YphyfN64m-e9b5rKC_U8bMtx4zjfW943BfLTqTao/edit?usp=sharing

--
Best regards,
Nick Markov