[openstack-dev] [neutron] Changes to the core team

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Wed Dec 3 14:25:50 UTC 2014

Mathieu:

The peer review proposal was NOT about removing core reviewers, that
is very clear in the proposal. The peer review proposal was about
deciding as a team what it means to be a core reviewer, and ensuring
core reviewers are doing that. I still plan to do try out the peer
review process in the coming weeks. But even with that process,
reviews are the main thing a core reviewer must be doing. If you're
not doing reviews upstream, especially for long stretches, you're not
really a core reviewer.

Thanks,
Kyle