[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer]Unit test failed on branch stable/icehouse

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 3 09:47:15 UTC 2014

Sam,

It really looks like you're having old *.pyc files locally in this repo
(probably left from other branch testing)... As I understood, you just
cloned clean repo and first tests you've ran were these ones? If no,
removing all *.pyc files will help you, otherwise I have no clear idea why
you might have unit tests failing in the new just cloned repository... Need
to investigate.

Cheers,
Dina

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 12:34 PM, sam song <samsong8610 at gmail.com> wrote: