[openstack-dev] [infra] Gerrit downtime on Dec 6 for project renames

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 2 21:00:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

on Saturday, Dec 6 at 16:00 UTC Gerrit will be unavailable for about 30
minutes while we rename some projects. Existing reviews, project watches,
etc, should all be carried over. So far, we have the following list of
projects to rename:

* stackforge/heat-translator -> openstack/heat-translator -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/131558/
* stackforge/tooz -> openstack/tooz -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/135215/
* openstack-infra/gerrit-powered-agenda -> openstack-infra/yaml2ical -
https://review.openstack.org/138432/

Some other projects could be added to the list.

Thanks.

--
Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov