[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Event Subscription

W Chan m4d.coder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 03:10:53 UTC 2014

Renat,

To clarify on the shortcut solution, are you saying 1) we add an adhoc
event subscription to the workflow spec OR 2) add a one time event
subscription to the workflow execution OR both?

I propose a separate worker/executor to process the events so to not
disrupt the workflow executions.  What if there are a lot of subscribers?
What if one or more subscribers are offline?  Do we retry and how many
times?  These activities will likely disrupt the throughput of the
workflows and I rather handle these activities separately.

Winson