[openstack-dev] [TripleO] mid-cycle details final draft

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Mon Dec 1 22:58:58 UTC 2014

Hello! I've received confirmation that our venue, the HP offices in
downtown Seattle, will be available for the most-often-preferred
least-often-cannot week of Feb 16 - 20.

Our venue has a maximum of 20 participants, but I only have 16 possible
attendees now. Please add yourself to that list _now_ if you will be
joining us.

I've asked our office staff to confirm Feb 18 - 20 (Wed-Fri). When they
do, I will reply to this thread to let everyone know so you can all
start to book travel. See the etherpad for travel details.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-tripleo-midcycle-meetup