[openstack-dev] Rally scenario Issue

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Fri Aug 29 21:08:17 UTC 2014

Timur,

Thanks for pointing Ajay.

Ajay,

 Also I cannot see this failure unless I run rally with –v –d object.

Actually rally is sotring information about all failures. To get
information about them you can run next command:

*rally task results --pprint*

It will display all information about all iterations (including exceptions)

Second when most of the steps in the scenario failed like attaching to
> network, ssh and run command why bother reporting the results

Because, bad results are better then nothing...

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic