[openstack-dev] [bashate] .bashateignore

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:04:07 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 9:02 AM, Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> wrote:

> If pathspec did the right thing, pulling in the extra dep would be fine,
> but it doesn't seem like it does.

After looking at it with fresh eyes, the issue could be resolved by
combining two methods from pathspec and still leveraging the regex
compilation stuff, which is complicated...that part it gets right enough.

I think I got it worked out properly, and it might be even flexible enough
to replace discover_files() with the right patterns in .bashateignore.  If
not we can inject patterns too, I did that for .gitignore and
.bashateifnore. ;)

dt

--

Dean Troyer