[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [LBaaS] LBaaS v2 API syntax additions/changes

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Aug 29 04:33:18 UTC 2014

Hi Yair,

On Thu, 2014-08-28 at 07:47 -0400, Yair Fried wrote:
> I would like to add a question to John's list

That's a good question about Heat and Ceilometer, and honestly it hasn't
been discussed.  It definitely should be something that should be
researched.  I think once the incubator dust has settled and we know
what goes where, we can dive into this further.  Thanks for bringing it
up.