[openstack-dev] [nova] [neutron] Specs for K release

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Thu Aug 28 21:47:33 UTC 2014

That's a fairly good point Michael, and if that can get correlated to the proposed incubation section for that project then I believe this would help alleviate a lot of frustration and help folks understand what to expect and what are the next steps etc.
How do we get this formulated and agreed so we can have this approved and proceed?
/Alan