[openstack-dev] [nova] Configuring libivrt VIF driver

Ryota Mibu r-mibu at cq.jp.nec.com
Thu Aug 28 04:06:09 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

> For Juno the vif_driver option still exists & can be used.

In the current master branch, there is no 'vif_driver' option for libvirt.
It has been deleted by [1], and I can't find any patches to enable 'vif_driver' config on gerrit.
Is there plan to get the 'vif_driver' config available before the Juno release?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109266/

Regards,
Ryota