[openstack-dev] [neutron][ml2] Openvswitch agent support for non promic mode adapters

Irena Berezovsky irenab at mellanox.com
Wed Aug 27 13:45:15 UTC 2014

Hi Mathieu,
We had a short discussion with Andreas about the use case stated below and also considered the SR-IOV related use case.
It seems that all required changes can be encapsulated in the L2 OVS agent, since it requires to add fdb mac registration on adapted interface.
What was your idea related to extension manager in ML2?

Thanks,
Irena