[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Issues with hardcoded versions of requirements in specs of packages

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Wed Aug 27 09:08:06 UTC 2014

>  if we want to build iso with custom packages, we have to add flexibility
to our dependencies lists.
yes please, if there is no other option. It should be easy for anyone to
build Fuel on custom packages, so let's target for it.
I do not see issues in flexible deps while we are managing our upstream
packages in our own mirrors. Are there any possible issues?

Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen