[openstack-dev] [infra] [neutron] [tc] Neutron Incubator workflow

loy wolfe loywolfe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 01:19:37 UTC 2014

Incubator doesn't mean being kicked out of tree, it just mean that the API
and resource model needs to be baked for fast iteration, and can't be put
in tree temporarily. As kyle has said, incubator is not talking about
moving 3rd drivers out of tree, which is in another thread.

For DVR, as it has no influence on tenant facing API resource model, it
works as the built-in backend, and this feature has accepted wide common
interests, it's just the internal performance optimization tightly coupled
with existing code, so it should be developed in tree.