[openstack-dev] [Octavia] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting, where meeting is happening

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Wed Aug 27 00:25:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

The current agenda for tomorrow's Octavia meeting is posted here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Octavia/Weekly_Meeting_Agenda#Agenda

Please feel free to add agenda items as necessary.

Also, based on the poll Doug Wiegley created on where we should hold our
weekly meetings (IRC vs. webex), the result was a tie. So, the plan I am
going to follow at this point is to hold the next two meetings in IRC, and
then we can re-evaluate where the active participants in the group want to
be holding the weekly meetings. So again, the next Octavia meeting will be:

Wed, 27 Aug 2014 at 20:00 UTC in #openstack-lbaas on the usual (Freenode)
IRC network.

Thanks,
Stephen

--