[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party] What tests are required to be run

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Tue Aug 26 22:52:35 UTC 2014

Hi Karthik,

what do you mean that the plugin is incompatible with
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/114393/?
you're mentioning a rebase issue - but the patch in question appears to
cleanly apply to master.

Is your probably because patch #114393 does not have in its log some
changes you need to accommodate test_lib changes?
Are these changes you need already merged? In this case you might try to
rebase the patch you're going to test on master before running devstack,
which I think it's also what happens in the upstream gate.

Salvatore