[openstack-dev] [neutron][VMware NSX CI] How to see the log for failure.

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Tue Aug 26 19:43:43 UTC 2014

Hi Nader,

Sorry about that failure.
We have temporarily stopped mine sweeper for neutron while we update our
devstack images.
However, unfortunately some jobs did not complete properly, and therefore
you had failures without logs being reported.

The situation should be back to normal soon, and you should be able to do a
recheck.

Regards,
Salvatore