[openstack-dev] [third-party] - rebasing patches for CI

Franck Yelles franck110 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:26:15 UTC 2014

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Several reviews did not rebase
recently, which make some of my tests fail.
What should be the behaviour from the CI point of view ?
1) -1 and request a rebase
2) 0 and request a rebase
3) Ci to do the cherry pick but like Kevin was stating, it need some
custom code that I want to avoid

Thanks,
Franck
Franck