[openstack-dev] [nova] Server Groups - remove VM from group?

Joe Cropper cropper.joe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:25:45 UTC 2014

I was thinking something simple such as only allowing the add operation to succeed IFF no policies are found to be in violation... and then nova wouldn't need to get into all the complexities you mention?

And remove would be fairly straightforward as well since no constraints would need to be checked.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Joe