[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][WSME] Sphinx failing sporadically because of wsme autodoc extension

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Mon Aug 25 12:54:21 UTC 2014

just an update, i had to re-add PYTHONHASHSEED = 0 to ceilometer. i didn't find the exact root cause of why WSME is affecting our doc gate but it appears WSME is also affected by new tox and random hashseed as it too suffers from random failures in UT.
for now, i've added back HASHSEED so we should be unblocked

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/attachments/20140825/9a658721/attachment.html>

More information about the OpenStack-dev mailing list