[openstack-dev] [all] [ptls] The Czar system, or how to scale PTLs

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Mon Aug 25 09:45:25 UTC 2014

That's a fair point Jay. The Czar does sound like a reasonable approach and what would be useful and helpful would be to appoint additional PTL's and not have the burden of everything falling on one individual which becomes over loading after a period of time. In this case, imho it would be useful to have 2 or more PTL's assigned per project to adjust the workload and have different views and assess the "sticky points" with different views.
/Alan