[openstack-dev] [congress] policy summit

Sean Roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 00:01:30 UTC 2014

I am looking for policy overview/impact covering heat, neutron, nova, olso, mistral, and rubric. Are there any others that want to join us and discuss how policy impacts their project? I would welcome some discussion around Opendaylight policy as well.

We have 21 people signed up to join us so far here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-policy-summit-tickets-12642081807. It will be much better to join us in person, but I will setup a remote, so Kyle and others that can join in. Go ahead and add yourself as remote to the event.

Those people that have signed up, update the etherpad https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-midcycle-policy-summit. The proposed agenda is Thursday covers various project policy overview and/or impacts. Friday covers various cross-project policy use cases including security.  More information on the etherpad sooner, will allow us to pre-debate content and we will get a lot more out of the two days.

~ sean