[openstack-dev] [all] The future of the integrated release

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Fri Aug 22 16:24:06 UTC 2014

I would have to agree with Thomas.
Many organizations have already worked out strategies and have processes in place to cover contributing to  OpenStack which
Cover all official project. Contributing to additional non-OpenStack projects may introduce additional barriers in large
Organizations which require  ip plan/legal approval on a per project basis.

Regards
sean