[openstack-dev] [Congress] Policy Enforcement logic

Tim Hinrichs thinrichs at vmware.com
Thu Aug 21 15:54:32 UTC 2014

Hi Madhu,

For the alpha release (due soon), we’re focusing on just monitoring policy violations—we’ve disabled all the enforcement code in master.  (Though we never actually hooked up the enforcement policy to the real world, so all Congress has ever done is compute what actions to take to enforce policy.)  There’s a ton of interest in enforcement, so we’re planning to add enforcement features to the beta release.

Tim