[openstack-dev] [nova] Prioritizing review of potentially "approvable" patches

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Aug 21 13:31:24 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 08:26:29AM -0500, Matt Riedemann wrote:

> On 8/21/2014 7:09 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
> >FWIW, this is one of my normal morning practices, and the reason that
> >that query is part of most of the gerrit dashboards -
> >https://github.com/stackforge/gerrit-dash-creator/blob/master/dashboards/compute-program.dash
> >

> https://review.openstack.org/#/projects/openstack/nova,dashboards/important-changes:review-inbox-dashboard

That should really sort the changes so oldest one is shown first rather
than most recently changed one, otherwise stuff that is waiting the
longest is least likely to be seen & processed - particularly as it is
truncating the list at 50 changes and we have 100+ pending. It ought to
filter out ones with a +A on them already too

Regards,
Daniel