[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][WSME] Sphinx failing sporadically because of wsme autodoc extension

Nejc Saje nsaje at redhat.com
Thu Aug 21 13:30:14 UTC 2014

Yesterday, doc builds started failing sporadically in Ceilometer gate.

http://logstash.openstack.org/#eyJzZWFyY2giOiJcIkVSUk9SOiBJbnZvY2F0aW9uRXJyb3I6ICcvaG9tZS9qZW5raW5zL3dvcmtzcGFjZS9nYXRlLWNlaWxvbWV0ZXItZG9jcy8udG94L3ZlbnYvYmluL3B5dGhvbiBzZXR1cC5weSBidWlsZF9zcGhpbngnXCIiLCJmaWVsZHMiOltdLCJvZmZzZXQiOjAsInRpbWVmcmFtZSI6IjE3MjgwMCIsImdyYXBobW9kZSI6ImNvdW50IiwidGltZSI6eyJ1c2VyX2ludGVydmFsIjowfSwic3RhbXAiOjE0MDg2MjQwMjcyMDF9

Can someone with more Sphinx-fu than me figure out why Sphinx is using a
wsme extension where there is no wsme code? (The build fails when
processing ceilometer.alarm module, example of a successful build:
https://jenkins02.openstack.org/job/gate-ceilometer-docs/4412/consoleFull

Cheers,
Nejc