[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Change of meeting time

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 09:15:51 UTC 2014

On 24/05/14 01:21, James Polley wrote:
> Following a lengthy discussion under the subject "Alternating meeting
> tmie for more TZ friendliness", the TripleO meeting now alternates
> between Tuesday 1900UTC (the former time) and Wednesday 0700UTC, for
> better coverage across Australia, India, China, Japan, and the other
> parts of the world that found it impossible to get to our previous
> meeting time.

Raising a point that came up on this morning's irc meeting

A lot (most?) of the people at this morning's meeting were based in
western Europe, getting up earlier then usual for the meeting (me
included), When daylight saving kicks in it might push them passed the
threshold, would an hour later (0800 UTC) work better for people or is
the current time what fits best?

I'll try to make the meeting regardless if its moved or not but an hour
later would certainly make it a little more palatable.