[openstack-dev] [Neutron][QoS] Request to be considered for neutron-incubator

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 18:46:36 UTC 2014

+1.

This work in particular brings up a question about the incubator. One of
the rules was that the neutron core code can't import code from the
incubated projects. The QoS requires a mixin to annotate the port and
network objects with QoS settings. How exactly would we actually use the
QoS code from the incubator since we can't import the mixins in the ML2
plugin?

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:33 AM, Collins, Sean <
Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The QoS API extension has lived in Gerrit/been in review for about a
> year. It's gone through revisions, summit design sessions, and for a
> little while, a subteam.
>
> I would like to request incubation in the upcoming incubator, so that
> the code will have a more permanent "home" where we can collaborate and
> improve.
> --
> Sean M. Collins

Kevin Benton