[openstack-dev] [Nova][VMware] Minesweeper status

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Tue Aug 19 17:56:45 UTC 2014

Hi Joe,

manual rechecks are possible for mine sweeper. The new syntax is
vmware-recheck-patch. I found out vmware-recheck still triggered upstream
zuul.

I think it should be possible to submit a batch job with all the patches
that need to be rechecked without having to trigger the recheck from
gerrit. At the end of each run the job should produce a vote.

I think however Gary sent this email just to inform people that there were
some nova patches that might use a recheck because the nova driver was
broken by a commit now reverted.

Salvatore