[openstack-dev] [NFV] New meeting time for this week - Thursday 1600 UTC in #openstack-meeting

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Aug 19 14:58:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

In response to the recent survey and resulting discussion about the meeting time I would like to trial the alternative time discussed. In the short term this means alternating between:

- Wednesdays at 1400 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt (Current time)
- Thursdays at 1600 UTC in #openstack-meeting (New time)

This week's meeting will be on Thursday at 1600 URC in #openstack-meeting. I have also updated the Wiki to list the schedule for the next couple of meetings:

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Teams/NFV#Agenda_for_next_meeting

My suggestion is that we try this alternating pattern for a short period and then re-visit this discussion. If you have items you wish to discuss at this week's meeting please add them to:

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nfv-meeting-agenda

Thanks,

Steve