[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party] What tests are required to be run

Parikshit Manur parikshit.manur at citrix.com
Tue Aug 19 11:11:32 UTC 2014

Hi Edgar,
	NetScaler CI is not listed in the report. NetScaler CI up and running and it is voting for patchsets which contains LBaaS changes, that's why you did not see it voting for the test change ref.
	Also, you can add me as a contact person and alias Networking-CloudIntegDev at citrix.com as email contact point for the NetScaler CI.

Parikshit Manur