[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party] Mellanox CI Third party system is going down for Maintenance

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Aug 18 16:35:42 UTC 2014

On 08/18/2014 10:18 AM, Omri Marcovitch wrote:
> Mellanox CI is up and ready.
>
> Thanks

Omri:

I sent an email to you as part of this thread asking you to attend or
send someone to the third party meeting to address the spamming of the
mailing list for ci status.

Please acknowledge my email. Please additionally stop spamming the
development mailing list with information which needs to be communicated
in a more efficient fashion.

I await your reply,
Anita.