[openstack-dev] [OpenStack][Docker] Run OpenStack Service in Docker Container

Philip Cheong philip.cheong at elastx.se
Mon Aug 18 08:47:04 UTC 2014

I think it's a very interesting test for docker. I too have been think
about this for some time to try and dockerise OpenStack services, but as
the usual story goes, I have plenty things I'd love to try, but there are
only so many hours in a day...

Would definitely be interested to hear if anyone has attempted this and
what the outcome was.

Any suggestions on what the most appropriate service would be to begin with?

On 14 August 2014 14:54, Jay Lau <jay.lau.513 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I see a few mentions of OpenStack services themselves being containerized
> in Docker. Is this a serious trend in the community?
>
> http://allthingsopen.com/2014/02/12/why-containers-for-openstack-services/
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Jay