[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Review metrics - what do we want to measure?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Aug 15 14:43:10 UTC 2014

On 2014-08-13 19:51:52 -0500 (-0500), Ben Nemec wrote:
[...]
> make the check-tripleo job leave an actual vote rather than just a
> comment.
[...]

That, as previously discussed, will require some design work in
Zuul. Gerrit uses a single field per account for verify votes, which
means that if you want to have multiple concurrent votes for
different pipelines/job collections then we either need to use more
than one account for those or add additional columns for each.

There have already been discussions around how to implement this,
but in the TripleO case it might make more sense to revisit why we
have those additional pipelines and instead focus on resolving the
underlying issues which led to their use as a stop-gap.
--
Jeremy Stanley