[openstack-dev] [oslo][db] Nominating Mike Bayer for the oslo.db core reviewers team

Roman Podoliaka rpodolyaka at mirantis.com
Fri Aug 15 08:21:21 UTC 2014

Hi Oslo team,

I propose that we add Mike Bayer (zzzeek) to the oslo.db core reviewers team.

Mike is an author of SQLAlchemy, Alembic, Mako Templates and some
other stuff we use in OpenStack. Mike has been working on OpenStack
for a few months contributing a lot of good patches and code reviews
to oslo.db [1]. He has also been revising the db patterns in our
projects and prepared a plan how to solve some of the problems we have
[2].

I think, Mike would be a good addition to the team.

Thanks,
Roman

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:%22Michael+Bayer+%253Cmike_mp%2540zzzcomputing.com%253E%22,n,z
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_and_SQLAlchemy