[openstack-dev] [nova] Review priorities as we approach juno-3

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Aug 14 19:57:13 UTC 2014

Hi.

We're rapidly approaching j-3, so I want to remind people of the
current reviews that are high priority. The definition of high
priority I am using here is blueprints that are marked high priority
in launchpad that have outstanding code for review -- I am sure there
are other reviews that are important as well, but I want us to try to
land more blueprints than we have so far. These are listed in the
order they appear in launchpad.

== Compute Manager uses Objects (Juno Work) ==

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:master+topic:bp/compute-manager-objects-juno,n,z

This is ongoing work, but if you're after some quick code review
points they're very easy to review and help push the project forward
in an important manner.

== Move Virt Drivers to use Objects (Juno Work) ==

I couldn't actually find any code out for review for this one apart
from https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94477/, is there more out there?

== Add a virt driver for Ironic ==

This one is in progress, but we need to keep going at it or we wont
get it merged in time.

* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111223/ was approved, but a rebased
ate it. Should be quick to re-approve.
* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111423/
* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111425/
* ...there are more reviews in this series, but I'd be super happy to
see even a few reviewed

== Create Scheduler Python Library ==

* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/82778/
* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/104556/

(There are a few abandoned patches in this series, I think those two
are the active ones but please correct me if I am wrong).

== VMware: spawn refactor ==

* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/104145/
* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/104147/ (Dan Smith's -2 on this one
seems procedural to me)
* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/105738/
* ...another chain with many more patches to review

Thanks,
Michael

--
Rackspace Australia